What does sustainability mean?
Since we are part of one of the world's leading automotive manufacturer, we strive for sustainability. Sustaining action means that our activities are in harmony with the interests of the environment and the company.
As part of our Sustainability Program, we set ambitious goals and work hard to improve on a continuous basis. We are an attractive employer who wants the best for future generations.
Sustainability in the Porsche TVZ
Our defined objectives:
- We aim to achieve the best possible energy and carbon footprint. Naturally, a large quantity of energy and raw materials is required for operation in the TVZ. It is therefore very important to use these efficiently. We want to achieve as much as possible, with as little as possible. Furthermore we aim to reduce energy consumption by 25% by 2025.
- Resource conservation and the avoidance of waste are cost-effective and this promotes the preservation of our jobs.
- We take measures towards continuous waste collection and recycling. This saves energy and raw materials.
- We support the Volkswagen Exchange Parts Program because it is beneficial for everyone: it offers high quality at a low price, it is sustainable and ensures a high-quality repair or a fast exchange.
- "Green electricity" is important to us. We produce our own electricity with our photovoltaic system and use green electricity.