It is very important to us that your privacy remains protected when you use this website (www.porsche-tvz.com). Below we provide a comprehensive explanation of how personal data and non-personal data are gathered and used.
Subject to the rights of the parties involved as set forth herein, Porsche Konstruktionen GmbH & Co KG is entitled to use personal data and anonymous data to the extent permitted by law.
This website employs software that allows analysis of usage. By analysing those data, we can gain valuable insights into users' needs. Those insights enable us to continuously improve the quality of our website. In particular, for each retrieval the following data sets are stored (without limitation):
- IP address of the requesting computer, in anonymized form
- date and time of retrieval
- name of page or file retrieved
- session ID
- referrer URL (originating URL from which you accessed our website)
- volume of data transferred
- product and version information for the browser used
- user's operating system
To make this disabling technically feasible, an opt-out cookie will be placed in your browser. That cookie will be used solely to implement your opt-out. Please note that for technical reasons an opt-out cookie can only be used for the browser from which it was placed. If you delete cookies or use a different browser or a different device, you must perform the opt-out again.
Your cookies settings
You can implement settings in your browser to ensure that cookies will only be created if you give consent, or to ensure that cookies will always be refused. Please note, however, that without cookies some parts of this website will only be usable in a limited manner or will not be usable at all.
You can control how cookies are used, and if necessary block cookies, by configuring your browser as follows:
- Internet Explorer, see (https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies) Tools - Internet Options - Advanced tab - under Security, click the box entitled "Send Do Not Track requests to sites you visit in Internet Explorer" - click OK
- Firefox, see (https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-loeschen-daten-von-websites-entfernen) Menu - Options - Privacy & Security - under History, click on "remove individual cookies" - under Cookies, implement as desired - click Close
- Google Chrome, see (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=de) Customise and control Google Chrome - Settings - Advanced - under Privacy and security, click on Content Settings - under Cookies, implement settings as desired
- Safari, see (https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=de_DE) Safari - Settings - Safari - Privacy & Security - Block Cookies - implement settings as desired
Version: November 2020